USB - SPI Laser Marking Card / Laser Control Card / SPI Controller Green Color
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1SET|
laser marking systems,
SPI laser marking card can be used to control the SPI G4.0 laser machine to marking,engraving,cutting on surface of material.Software EZCAD Support SPI laser type.
- 68-pins SCSI 3socket is used on the board to connect SPI G3 laser module directly .
- Support SPI laser type.
- 8 routes general output signal .(TTL compatible).out 4/5/6/7 can be changed to open-drain mode by jumper to drive small power relay directly .
- 13 routes of input(TTL compliant) .In0, In4-In13, XORG0(IN14), YORG0(IN15) .
- Compatible with USB2.0 specifications.
- Mark-on-fly: encoder can be connected to the board to measure the fly speed .
- Remark function: this function is used to remark what ever is in the memory of the board,especially convenient for high speed marking of a same pattern.
- Power supply:+-5V/3A
- Dimensions: 167mm*125.5mm*23
- Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving
- Drilling circuit board with holes
- Cutting cloth
- Cutting paper
- Laser marking on metal
- Wave Optional:0-39
- Fly marking
- Ruler mark
- 4 kinds of Hatch
- Two axis control
- Vision mark
|Output digital signals for digital scan head.|
|Mark-on-fly:encoder can be connected to the board to measure the fly speed .|
|Multiple boards on 1 computer: One computer can control up to 8 control board to mark different pattern simultaneously|
|Extend axis output:Two Direction/pulse signals,used to control stepping motor or servomotor for rotary marking and split marking.|
|13 routes of input(TTL compliant) .In0, In4-In13, XORG0(IN14), YORG0(IN15) .|
|8 routes of output(TTL compliant) .Out0-7 output from CON5 ,and out4-7 could be OC.|
|Power supply parameters: DC5V/3A|
|Connector: USB connector/DB connector|
|Signal: 8 routes general digital signal.(TTL compatible)|
|Protect the board from humidity, dust, corrosive vapors and mechanical stress.|
|Carefully check your application program before running it. Programming errors can cause a break down of the system. In this case neither the laser nor the scan head can be controlled.|
For storage and operation, avoid electromagnetic fields and static electricity.
These can damage the electronics on the product. For storage, always use the anti-static bag.
|The allowed operating temperature range is 25℃ ± 10℃.|
|The storage temperature should be between –20℃ and +60℃.|
|DB9 male/female sockets||USB cable (1.5m)|
|DB15 male/female sockets||CD|
Work stable,operation simple,easy to learn,famous software EZCAD,low cost,USB connection.
Contact Person: jcz